Accept all users?

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Mar 4 18:48:01 CET 2015

> "no 'known good'
>password found for the user" makes me >worry, I didn't understand a
>central part of FR...

Er.  Yes.  There was no known Good password for the user as you haven't configured one and are just overriding the server with an access accept

If you ran in full debug mode for that failing wifi client you could confirm what the radius server is doing. .. eg access accept (or is all going wrong as you did PEAP) eg find out if the lack of connection was due to some other part of the system (ap config,  wrong vlan stuff,  no dhcp etc etc)

alan