Still battling to get FreeRadius running

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 22:22:51 CET 2015

Hi,

> When I try to run radiusd -X it hangs (no error) after instantiating the
> eap-tls module.  I'm guessing it's having an issue with something, I just
> don't know what.

have you made or run the bootstrap, or already installed the certs?  comment out
the make cert line if so...may help.

otherwise, use 'strace' on it and see what its getting stuck on... some wierd
cannot read in the cert files properly issue?  some SSL library code issue?
have you enabled/allowed core dumps?  might be having a big wobble.

alan