mschap : NT-Password has not been normalized by the 'pap' module.

Mohamed Lrhazi Mohamed.Lrhazi at georgetown.edu
Tue Mar 10 13:31:59 CET 2015

Thank you guys. Am looking at my options trying to migrate existing setup
from Juniper SBR... I found out that {MD4} header is a Juniper
requirement.... Their support sites states this in a KB article.

LDAP authentication method in SBR supports MS-CHAP-v2 only if the following
two conditions are met:

   1. If BINDNAME method is used in ldapauth.aut
   2. If the LDAP server can return clear-text password or MD4 hash of
   Unicode form of password to SBR

*Note:*  If the LDAP database stores user password in MD4 hash format,
{MD4} should
be prepended in front of the hashed password that is stored in LDAP
database. This is done in order to notify SBR that it is actually an MD4
hash password.

Where do I request support for this header? github ticket?

Thank you so much,
Mohamed.