[Warning: Phish?] Re: Help PLease

Adam Schappell aschappell at clearedgeit.com
Thu Mar 26 15:11:35 CET 2015

Let me give you a brief rundown real quick....I am setting up this server
so that users can can connect to the wifi using their AD credentials. All
of my radtests come back success and everything. I can see all the users in
the user groups also on the main DC. I am trying to connect the radius
server to our Ubiquti Unifi AP's.

Adam Schappell
System Administrator II
Clearedge IT Solutions, LLC