Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 121, Issue 1

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Fri May 1 02:41:21 CEST 2015

Hi,

You where told the solution, and you chose to ignore it, and then ask why.
The make deb makes the necessary changes to conform to the Debian
environment. Debian has it´s own rules. Plus, installing from debs has
other niceties like besides tracking things and being capable of
uninstalling, also allows you to upgrade and not think much about losing
the current config.

Regards

--
Regards,