SV: reading hosts from NAS table not working on 2.2.6?

Alexander Silveröhrt Alexander.Silverohrt at itux.se
Sun May 3 07:41:21 CEST 2015

I don't have any duplicates and i posted my config earlier. And its the same result when i only add one single host to the nas table(and i only have localhost in clients.conf and i only have one installed freeradius instance on the machine.).  As soon as i add a VR server to the config with just the most basic setup i can think of then requests starts getting rejected..

I guess it becomes duplicate clients because? Each VR server uses "readclients = yes" and nas_table = "nas" and they all use same NAS table and then the logic somehow checks each VR servers client readings with the already processed VR servers client list.

As i tried to say earlier i tried to do a workaround and let each VR server use its own NAS table and then it stopped complaining about duplicates.  But to add a NAS table for each VR server kind of makes it a bit annoying? But if that is how its suppose to be working now with 2.2.6 then i guess thats the way one have to do.
Anyway it still doesn't work to let any VR server read clients from each own NAS table..

I Don't know what the server should do..Maybe an easy fix is to only read the NAS table once at start and don't let the VR servers readings re-read the NAS table again unless the VR server actually is using another NAS table of course.

Anyway i will test your latest git 2.x.x again tomorrow and see if there is a difference.

Thank for  the answers. And have a lovely day.

Best regards
Alex