recv-coa/send-coa doc bug?

Nathan Ward lists+freeradius at daork.net
Wed May 6 09:01:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am doing some research before starting some CoA work, and noticed what I think is a documentation bug, both on v3.0.x and v3.1.x.

Line 40 of raddb/sites-available/coa reads:

  # recv-coa section. This applies to *both* CoA-Request and
    ^^^^

I suspect that this should instead read:

  # send-coa section. This applies to *both* CoA-Request and
    ^^^^

This looks like a pretty standard copy+paste+edit mistake, but I wanted to check to see if the original is actually correct. I started looking through the code to confirm and get a bit lost in how CoA packets are sent exactly, but I *think* I’m correct in saying that the docs have a mistake.

--
Nathan Ward