Failed to create pair

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun May 10 16:48:21 CEST 2015

On May 10, 2015, at 10:40 AM, <escalanterj at gmail.com> <escalanterj at gmail.com> wrote:
> 'm sorry but I don’t get it.
>
> Attached screenshots from  the table which is the working system, and the one not working.
>
> Could you tell me what should I change in radcheck?

  This isn't magic.  The message is coming from SOMEWHERE.

  Since you're not posting the full debug output, I had to guess which table it was.  Apparently my guess was wrong.  It's in another table.

  In the end, this is really a basic SQL administration question.  It's not about FreeRADIUS.  Somewhere in your SQL database you have "Password" where you should have something else.  Go find out where it is, and fix that.