Fetching users from external source

mlstfr at ntcomputer.de mlstfr at ntcomputer.de
Mon May 11 17:20:52 CEST 2015

>> Also, guest accounts will be modified while freeradius is running. I need a way to inform freeradius (using SIGHUP?) to reload the user list from the server. Do you have a recommendation on how to achieve this in real-time?
> Use a database. That's what databases are for! That way the server does not need to be restarted.

Having seen the amount of tables and properties in the sql module, I
assumed it would be both overkill and too complicated to set up for my
quite simple usage scenario. But maybe I am mistaken and it is as easy
as giving freeradius the credentials and putting the usernames &
passwords in a single table?