[Attrs Regex]

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Tue May 12 10:00:19 CEST 2015

>After spending some time on the mailing list and the doc, I've got
>different ideas to solve that :
>1. The new FR might not have been compile properly with pcre lib (as
>this was a package) (radiusd -Xv does not tell me wether this is the
>case or not)
>2. The way regex work have change and I should fine the proper one
>3. FR 3.x.x has been rewriten and should work better
>4. Do not use rlm_attrs_filter and do something else (unlang ?)

Using FR 3.0.7 or newer will simplify your regex (no more excessive
escaping necessary) in unlang. And it gets you off FR 2.x which is on its
way to the bit graveyard.

:-)

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. JiscĀ¹s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Collections and Janet Ltd. is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a
company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company
No. number 2881024, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is:
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. T
01235 822200.