OpenLdap + Freeradius on centos 6.5 Not working

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu May 14 11:44:42 CEST 2015

'Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong here'

Yes.  You're not looking at the debug log for when it's failing from the client.  You gave us the basic results from the radtest (which is PAP) . look at the logs for when your client is failing.  If you cannot proceed yourself then post those logs to the list for help. Likely that either your ldap isn't supporting the password method or that you haven't used the right ldap/radius attribute maps

alan