OpenLdap + Freeradius on centos 6.5 Not working

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri May 15 15:49:04 CEST 2015

On May 15, 2015, at 9:22 AM, Vishesh kumar <linuxtovishesh at gmail.com> wrote:
> No My LDAP is not AD it is  openldap 2.4, and below response I am getting

  What I said was:

 Read the messages BEFORE that one.  FreeRADIUS prints out the LDAP query it's using.   You can run the same query manually, to see what is being returned from the LDAP server.

  I did NOT say:

Post the post the query here, because I intend to do all of your work for you.

  What part of the email was unclear?  YOU have access to your LDAP server.  I don't.

  YOU need to compare the LDAP queries to see what the differences are.  YOU need to copy the LDAP query printed by FreeRADIUS, and run it manually, to see what LDAP returns.  YOU need to see if that output is what you expect.  YOU need to fix the LDAP queries to be correct.

> While is conf of ldap is below,

  I didn't ask for that.  Because it's useless.  You're doing everything EXCEPT following instructions.

> I am able to execute ldapsearch command successfully, with
> username/password and anonymously as well.

  Did you try running the LDAP query that FreeRADIUS prints out?

  No.  Probably because I asked you to, and you don't think it's relevant.

  Well, it is relevant.  Do it.  Now.