permit access on date/hour intervals and policy.conf problem

Franz Angeli franz.angeli at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:42:34 CEST 2015

in this way i have:

sql
policy {

        check_validity {
     update control {
       System-Date := "%l"

but it seems doesnt' work

++[sql] returns ok
++- entering policy check_validity {...}
expand: %l -> 1432057169
+++[control] returns noop
+++? if (Start_Time > control:System-Date)
    (Attribute Start_Time was not found)
? Evaluating (Start_Time > control:System-Date) -> FALSE
+++? if (Start_Time > control:System-Date) -> FALSE
+++? if (Stop_Time < control:System-Date)
    (Attribute Stop_Time was not found)
? Evaluating (Stop_Time < control:System-Date) -> FALSE
+++? if (Stop_Time < control:System-Date) -> FALSE
++- policy check_validity returns noop