Simultaneous-Use in proxy

Renato Sousa rensousa at gmail.com
Thu May 21 22:25:45 CEST 2015

Hi Alan,

>   You're probably setting Simultaneous-Use in the inner tunnel, and not in
> the outer tunnel.
>
>   You can always set it in the post-proxy section, too:
>
> post-proxy {
>         update control {
>                 Simultaneous-Use := 1
>         }
> }
>
>   The way the code is structured is that the Simultaneous-Use checks are
> done after the user is authenticated.  ANY kind of authentication,
> including proxying.

I configured a post-proxy section in the default file and tested it, but it
worked.
Then I configured the inner-tunnel file and did not work either.
Watching the debug log, I noticed the excerpt below:

# Executing section post-proxy from file
/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
+ group post-proxy {
++ control update {
++} # Control update = noop
[eap] In pre-existing handler found
++ [eap] = noop
+} # Group post-proxy = noop

In this passage should not be something about the value of Simultaneous-Use?
I'm reading the documentation because I believe that I lack expertise on
the freeradius.

Best regards,

Renato L. Sousa