IP Pool from Freeradius

manman mbaldov at gmail.com
Thu May 28 15:22:20 CEST 2015

Hello Alan,
thanks for your reply.

My idea is to build a "full failover" infrastructure with:

- 2 PPPoE Server
- 2 Radius Server with MySQL (MySQL in cluster active/active)

Is it possible?

As PPPoE server I'm thinking about Mikrotik devices (good CPU/Ethernet with
good price/preformance).
They also support bandwidht profiles

Have you other suggestions for do this and which PPPoE server I need (other
vendors) ?

Thanks again

Man