Building on CentOS 7; rlm_sql_mysql segmentation fault

firing neurons firingneurons at mail.com
Sat May 30 22:42:58 CEST 2015

   Hi!

   After testing CoA on the latest HEAD, I wanted to test and use 3.0.8.
   CentOS 7 repo has 3.0.4 binaries.

   I used maraidb libs and includes to build mysql driver. I get a
   segmentation fault when loading.

   This happened with the latest HEAD. I am yet to build 3.0.8 .

   debug(bold text present in debug):

   rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_mysql (module rlm_sql_mysql) loaded and
   linked
   Creating attribute SQL-Group
     # Loaded module rlm_sqlcounter
   /usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/sqlcounter
     sqlcounter dailycounter {
         sql_module_instance = "sql"
         key = "User-Name"
         query = "SELECT SUM(acctsessiontime - GREATEST((%%b -
   UNIX_TIMESTAMP(acctstarttime)), 0)) FROM radacct WHERE username =
   '%{User-Name}' AND UNIX_TIMESTAMP(acctstarttime) + acctsessiontime >
   '%%b'"
         reset = "daily"
         counter_name = "Daily-Session-Time"
         check_name = "Max-Daily-Session"