EAP Taking Too Long to Authenticate

Syed Rais Ahmad NON DRI SAhmad at darden.com
Mon Nov 2 18:20:55 CET 2015

How can I reduce authentication time FreeRadius takes to authenticate laptop users based on security certs/EAP ?

My implementation is taking about 18 seconds for the users to get authenticated.

Thanks.
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or privileged.  Any unauthorized review, use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of confidentiality or privilege.