Filtering VLAN assignmen in eduroam

Josu Gil Arriortua josu.gil at ehu.es
Wed Nov 25 09:26:43 CET 2015

Hi,

the filtering does not work also in freeradius 2.1.12, here at our
university we have the same problem with VLAN infos and tried the same
solution, filtering out the VLAN atributes via attr_filter ..... our
frerradius are still sending that info out to the proxy.

Our post-proxy:

post-proxy {
        attr_filter.post-proxy
        eap
}

Our attrs:

DEFAULT
        Service-Type == Login-User,
        Framed-MTU >= 576,
        Framed-Filter-ID =* ANY,
        Reply-Message =* ANY,
        Proxy-state =* ANY,
        Port-Limit <= 2,
        MS-MPPE-Recv-Key =* ANY,
        MS-MPPE-Send-Key =* ANY,
        User-Name =* ANY,
        EAP-Message =* ANY,
        Message-Authenticator =* ANY,
        Called-Station-Id =* ANY,
        Calling-Station-Id =* ANY,
        NAS-Port-Type =* ANY,
        NAS-Port =* ANY,
        State =* ANY,
        NAS-IP-Address =* ANY,
        NAS-Identifier =* ANY,
        Proxy-State =* ANY

Any help regarding how to correctly configure it is welcomed.

Thanks,

Josu.