Operator to remove attributes

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Oct 1 20:58:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

> user (that contains a check attribute) that would strip reply items
> (basically we want to strip Service-Type, Framed-Protocol,
> Framed-IP-Address, Framed-IP-Netmask, Framed-Route, etc) depending on which
> device the request is coming from.
>
> I realize that using unlang is probably the best supported method for this,
> unfortunately it doesn't jive well with our setup. I noticed a while back

why? its justa few lines of config.  most of what your server is doing is already
using unlang methods in some way of other...

there are already ways of stripping out things..the attr_filter module
is one, just call a version of it with all other attributes listed in it
if the user is part of a group... then theres the simple 'blat it method'

eg

Framed-IP-Address !* 0x00

once again doen via unlang

2.1.12 is very old now... there wont be any work done on it.  at least move to 2.2.9
or look at upgrading to 3.0.x

alan