ERROR: User-Name ... is not the same as MS-CHAP Name

Mark Foster mdf at extrahop.com
Fri Oct 2 18:36:33 CEST 2015

It's unfortunate that the stock Ubuntu freeradius packages are so out of
date even on the latest (Wily) they're only up to 2.1.12. Ref:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=freeradius&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all
We switched to the repo at http://packages.networkradius.com/ for 14.04 LTS
(Trusty)
Hopefully in the future the Ubuntu package maintainers can get their act
together and ensure the next LTS has the supported & stable version
included as stock.