Mapping SQL counters to groups

Sachin Yadav sachin0235 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 07:53:00 CEST 2015

Hello Everyone,
We are using freeradius  Version 2.1.12, for x86 64bit linux to manage many hotspots for different vendors(groups) who all use our capative portal to provide free wifi to their customers. Right now all no one has a user data(upload/download) limit(daily/weekly/monthly) but Speed(UP/DOWN limits) control and accounting only.
Now some of our vendors want data cap, like vendor A want 100 MB/user/day and vendor B want 500 MB/user/month. I have read about SQL Counter and implemented one but the limitation is that will apply throughout vendors(groups). We do not want to have 1 free radius server running for each vendor. Can someone please tell me if it is possible to have some all vendors on same freeradius server with some vendors having no data cap limit for end users, some having daily data limits and some having monthly limit. Policy should apply when a user login from that specific vendor hotspot. Any weblink/idea will be helpful.
Thanks in advance.
RegardsSY