Mapping SQL counters to groups

Sachin Yadav sachin0235 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 11:36:43 CEST 2015

Thank Alan for your reply. I will update server and will try to implement using unlang. I am quite new to FR in general to had to read a lot. Is there any other way like implementing SQL counter? I am asking because that's what i am only good at so far. Also, any thread of link for reference?
Thanks again and i will upgrade :)