Let FreeRADIUS ignore a request from rlm_perl

Harm van Tilborg harm at zeroxcool.net
Tue Sep 8 13:34:57 CEST 2015

Hey there,

I'm using FreeRADIUS Version 2.2.8 and am wondering whether it is possible
to ignore a request (i.e. send no reply at all) inside a rlm_perl module.

I tried returning either RLM_MODULE_NOOP, RLM_MODULE_INVALID,
RLM_MODULE_FAIL, and RLM_MODULE_HANDLED (without setting any reply
attributes) inside an authenticate function. Although, in the end, they all
result in the server rejecting the request, which is not what I want.

How can I achieve this?

-- Harm