Let FreeRADIUS ignore a request from rlm_perl

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 9 15:38:26 CEST 2015

On Sep 9, 2015, at 2:55 AM, Harm van Tilborg <harm at zeroxcool.net> wrote:
> I'm implementing OTPs using SMS. I currently have two servers at two
> separate locations. Some of my RADIUS clients directly send an access
> request to both servers,

  Such clients are broken and wrong.  They should be thrown in the garbage, and replaced with working clients.

  If you got the clients from a third party vendor, the vendor should fix their software so that it isn't broken and wrong.

  Sending twice the packets is stupid.  It leads to more fragile networks, and more problems.