proxy incoming PAP request as outgoing PEAP/TTLS requests

Ian Chang-張志邦 Ian.Chang at zyxel.com.tw
Mon Sep 21 10:49:14 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have a question about proxy requests on freeradius 3.0.9
I wonder  to know can I proxy  incoming PAP request as outgoing PEAP/TTLS requests?
That is,
RADIUS supplicants ---------PAP-------> freeradius server  --------PEAP or TTLS-----> another RADIUS server

If it is,  what configuration I should config?
Thanks a lot.

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain information of ZyXEL Communications Corporation that are privileged / confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, disclose, distribute, copy, or use this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.