proxy incoming PAP request as outgoing PEAP/TTLS requests

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Sep 21 16:47:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

> Another use case I could think of is that the remote RADIUS server does

another use case that *I* could think of its another attempted MITM attack against eg
802.1X systems....one in particular I am closely connected to. Present a captive portal....
get people to login using user/pass - the upstream servers are configured to reject non EAP
methods so you dont know if such things are true details.... but if you converted that PAP
request to an EPA method......

alan