Configuring PEAP

Herwin Weststrate herwin at quarantainenet.nl
Thu Sep 24 14:34:22 CEST 2015

On 24-09-15 14:14, Matthew Newton wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is an active Debian maintainer at the
> moment? Testing has a fairly recent version 2, but there's no
> version 3 in sight. Keep thinking I should have a hack at it
> myself, but I'd probably get too frustrated without being able to
> just go up to the latest version. Cherry-picking bugfixes isn't my
> idea of fun when there's already a released version out that fixes
> the problem.

The official maintainer (Josip Rodin) seems to be MIA or retired. The
latest Debian release (Jessie, released in april this year) has been
updated to 2.2 instead of 2.1, which at least resolves a number of
problems, those have been Non-Maintainer Uploads from Sam Hartman (he
also contributed a thing or two to upstream FreeRADIUS). I remember him
saying that he wanted to package 3.0.x too, but I can't find it anymore.

--
Herwin Weststrate