buffered_sql problem

Ricardo LarraƱaga ricardo.larranaga at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:22:38 CEST 2015

Hey Alan, i did not mean to argue, and buy any means i was questioning
Matthew's honesty. I interpreted the answer as a solution to output the
logs without having to fork the process to background, and i just wanted to
make sure that the server would be running in multithreaded mode too.
Thanks you very much for your answers guys.
Regards