wrong password failures not logged

Stefano Zanmarchi zanmarchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:43:09 CEST 2016

Thank you very much for the tip, it's working fine.
Module-Failure-Message does the job, "mschap: MS-CHAP2-Response is
incorrect" gets now logged.
Just in case someone faces the same problem:

In the inner-tunnel:

Auth-Type EAP {
 eap {
 handled = 1
}
if (Module-Failure-Message) {
 eap_problem
}
  handled
}

With  eap_problem defined at the end of .../mods-enabled/linelog:
linelog eap_problem {
        filename = syslog
        syslog_facility = daemon
        format = "EAP problem, (%{Module-Failure-Message}) [%{User-Name}]
(from %{client:shortname} cli %{Calling-Station-Id})"
}