AA not Accounting

Joaquin Alzola Joaquin.Alzola at lebara.com
Tue Apr 5 16:12:24 CEST 2016

Hi List

I wanted to use Freeradius as a AA (Authentication & Authorization) not much into Accounting.

Just want it just as an "entry point" for outside engineers based on time limit.

I have already test it with Freeradius and it works perfectly.

Wanted to know if in your opinion it is a good strategy to use Freeradius as I want it to be or you would recommend some other tool.

BR

Joaquin

PD: Sorry if I send it a second time. Can not remember if I reply to the confirmation email.
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon receipt.