freeRadius instance without Authentication for Accounting

liran kessel lirankessel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:12:13 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am interested in setting up an instance of freeRadius that will receive cloned data from a Radius Server in a telco operator environment.
The purpose of the server is for us to be able to collect usage data and load it into our Datastore for analysis and BI.
can anyone assist me in how I would set up the server once installed to prevent the server from performing authentication ,and accepting all messages.

In addition we need to load the usage data info received initially into csv files that can then be loaded in to both a relational database (Oracle) and a NoSql (MongoDB) environment?

Lastly is there a way to configure filtering of what messages are saved and logged? filtering would be needed to be performed by certain fields in the message ,

Thanks in advance to everyones time and help.

Liran Kessel