freeRadius instance without Authentication for Accounting

liran kessel lirankessel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:54:39 CEST 2016

Hi ,

Thanks for the quick answer.
we are interested only in Accounting-Requests in order to count how many sessions and data consumed by the different subscribers, and not in Access Requests and their results.
So you are suggesting to use the linelog to create a csv file from the data  than a sql and then use unlang for the parsing and filtering to get only the messages we really require?

Thanks Again

Liran