Forward Accounting Packets to Fortiage - need help

Eby Mani eby_km at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 15:22:15 CEST 2016

FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.12, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

I'm trying to send copy of accounting packets to Fortigate. Is there any official documentation / example for this ?. I'm trying to get "Group" info of authenticated users for providing access to other networks thru RSSO.

I configured as per the following blog,
https://freeradiustips.wordpress.com/2015/02/17/forward-accounting-packets-to-secondary-radius-server/

Fortigate interface is listening for Radius Accounting packets, yet i'm not getting any accounting packets from freeRadius. Not sure i've missed anything vital.

Thanks,

Eby