Forward Accounting Packets to Fortiage - need help

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Apr 7 17:42:58 CEST 2016

On Apr 7, 2016, at 11:37 AM, Eby Mani via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> Thanks Alan, the NAS and Fortigate does RADIUS.
>
> The easiest way for me is to configure NAS to forward RADIUS accounting packets to Fortigate. But my freeRadius is not sending Class attributes in Access-Accept to NAS client, thus NAS client isn't sending any Class info to Fortigate.
>
> However freeRadius is sending Class attributes in Access-Challenge to NAS !!!.
>
> Is there a command to include Class attributes in Access-Accept ?.

  Configure the server to send it.

  As always, run the server in debug mode, and READ IT.

  Also, describe what you're doing.  In detail.  Your questions are nearly content free.  We're not mind readers.  We don't know what you've configured.

  You don't say if you're using EAP or another authentication method. Any answer to help you depends on knowing what you're actually doing.  Since we don't know what you're doing, we can't really help you.