openwrt, freeradius

Mildok mildok at mail.ru
Thu Apr 14 06:36:57 CEST 2016

Function rewrite.calling_station_id has in the /etc/freeradius2/policy.conf:
rewrite.calling_station_id {
                if((Calling-Station-Id) && "%{Calling-Station-Id}" =~ /^%{config:policy.mac-addr}$/i) {
                        update request {
                                Calling-Station-Id := "%{tolower:%{1}-%{2}-%{3}-%{4}-%{5}-%{6}}"
                        }
                        updated
                }
                else {
                        noop

"updated", if I correctly understand has in dictionary /usr/share/freeradius2/dictionary.freeradius.internal:

ATTRIBUTE       Module-Return-Code                      1108    integer

VALUE   Module-Return-Code              reject                  0
VALUE   Module-Return-Code              fail                    1
VALUE   Module-Return-Code              ok                      2
VALUE   Module-Return-Code              handled                 3
VALUE   Module-Return-Code              invalid                 4
VALUE   Module-Return-Code              userlock                5
VALUE   Module-Return-Code              notfound                6
VALUE   Module-Return-Code              noop                    7
VALUE   Module-Return-Code              updated                 8

So... why I get error:
> Module: Checking authorize {...} for more modules to load
> Module: Loading virtual module rewrite.calling_station_id
> /etc/freeradius2/policy.conf[250]: Failed to find "updated" in the "modules" section.

I misunderstand something.. sorry...