TLS failures in freeradius 3.0.12

Andrew Daviel advax at triumf.ca
Fri Apr 15 00:25:40 CEST 2016

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016, Alan DeKok wrote:

>  Don't mix moznss and OpenSSL.  FreeRADIUS builds with OpenSSL, so use that.

I have read this advice before, and I don't doubt it's good.

We have a CentOS environment and a configuration that works with 3.0.4,
although I concede it's probably not optimal.

We need a CentOS-based solution; I would really rather not be forced to
rebuild forever going forward.

Do you happen to know if it is possible to have RedHat's build of
freeradius talk to RedHat's build of openldap uwing RedHat's build of
openssl, just by using the correct configuration ?

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada