TLS failures in freeradius 3.0.12

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 15:02:49 CEST 2016

>We have a CentOS environment and a configuration that works with 3.0.4,
>although I concede it's probably not optimal.
>
>We need a CentOS-based solution; I would really rather not be forced to
>rebuild forever going forward.

I would suggest you raise a bug with Redhat as well.

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. JiscĀ¹s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.