GroupName / Bandwidth

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto netolistas at mpc.com.br
Tue Apr 19 14:23:15 CEST 2016

Hello,

For marketing reasons I want to authenticate users with invalid login or
password and assign an IP for a specific pool.

I made the modification below in sites-enabled / default file and is
working, but I would like to assign a radgroupreply table group to limit
band too.

I tried to put Mikrotik-Rate-Limit but it's not working!!

How can I do it?

         Auth-Type PAP {
                 pap {
                        reject = 1
                     }

                     if(reject) {

                        update control {
                          Pool-Name := "mkt_pool"
                          Mikrotik-Rate-Limit := "125K/250K 200K/350K
95K/190K 10/10"

                        }

                        ok

         Auth-Type CHAP {
                chap  {
                        reject = 1
                     }

                     if(reject) {

                        update control {
                          Pool-Name := "mkt_pool"
                          Mikrotik-Rate-Limit := "125K/250K 200K/350K
95K/190K 10/10"
                        }

                        ok

         Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
                 mschap  {
                        reject = 1
                     }

                     if(reject) {

                        update control {
                          Pool-Name := "mkt_pool"
                          Mikrotik-Rate-Limit := "125K/250K 200K/350K
95K/190K 10/10"
                        }

                        ok

         digest