Tunnel-Password length not multiple of 16

McWilliams, Rhys rhys.mcwilliams at cdk.com
Wed Apr 20 13:56:27 CEST 2016

Hi Alan,
I've managed to get tcpdump onto the new server and attached should be the output files from the following commands on both new and old servers, hopefully gives what you're looking for.
tcpdump -nn -i eth0 -w /tmp/radius.tcpdump port 18122

Port 18122 of course being the port our radius is listening on...

I did the test from the same Cisco router and had setup the clients.conf for that router to use the testing123 secret.

I had a look at trying v3.11 but I see the server team have not installed any of the compiling tools and they're not available from the repository. I've put in a request to allow me to do this so hopefully it's approved soon...

Rhys McWilliams

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.