Tunnel-Password length not multiple of 16

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 10:30:04 CEST 2016

>The interesting bit now will be convincing the powers-that-be to either
>allow me to run the compiled v3.11 or for them to build an RPM and post
>it on the central management system...

I would strongly recommend building an RPM.

It is easy enough to manage. And if your management are concerned about
compatibility with Redhat's version, you can always download their SRPM
from Koji and build with that.

:-)

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. JiscĀ¹s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.