Freeradius reply package forward

Ali Orhun Akkirman the.alorak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 09:36:07 CEST 2016

I have configured Freeradius with LDAP authentication. Freeradius client
able to login with LDAP username and password. I'm able to get various
attribute to client from Freeradius LDAP module (raddb/module/ldap) and
attrmap file (raddb/ldap.attrmap). This reply message to client from Radius
Server.

When I turn on the proxy configuration, Freeradius can't send reply
message"Access-Accept". It sent only "Access-Request" package. I want
Freeradius sent reply message to another IP adress.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:

> On Aug 4, 2016, at 7:13 AM, Ali Orhun Akkirman <the.alorak at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Freeradius proxied account package with UserName and various attribute.
> But
> > it doesn't sent LDAP attributes on PAP(reply or Access-Accept package)
> auth
> > to another IP adress.
>
>   The LDAP attributes cannot be put into a RADIUS packet.
>
>   Perhaps you could explain what your goal is.  i.e. talk about the
> problem you're trying to solve, instead of asking why your solution doesn't
> work.
>
>   There are often alternate solutions which work.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Ali Orhun Akkirman