Equivalent of Packet-Src-IP-Address for DHCP

Бен Томпсон b.thompson at latera.ru
Tue Aug 9 17:36:04 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone

I have a DHCP server which listens on multiple interfaces and would like to
run the requests thought different bits of unlang depending on the incoming
interface. Could anyone advise whether there is a way to get this info from
an attributes like we do in RADIUS (e.g Packet-Src-IP-Address).

I guess one way to do this would be to configure separate virtual servers,
but I just wondered if there was any way to do it using attributes.

Thanks

Ben