Freeradius integration with EJBCA

Jitendra jkilambi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 01:39:23 CEST 2016

Hello Arran,

Sorry. I should've mentioned i have had free-radius configured and working
with it creating the CA/crl and client certs. With EJBCA, the certs seem to
be all created in the sql db vs actual cert file locations. Im confused as
to how to integrate freeradius to use ejbca certs and crl.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Jit
On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 at 4:48 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell <
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

> > On 17 Aug 2016, at 06:31, Jitendra <jkilambi at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I have installed Ejbca and have it up and running for creating end entity
> > certificates. However i am now unsure on how to configure eap-tls for
> > freeradius with respect to the crl/certs produced by ejbca. Can anyone
> give
> > me any pointers or a place where i can find some instructions?
>
> Read the config file (mods-available/eap)? It has notes on the relevant
> configuration items…. If there’s something you don’t understand, ask
> questions.
>
> -Arran
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See