Some Errors

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 18 18:38:39 CEST 2016

On Aug 18, 2016, at 5:39 PM, oscar <oscar at jofre.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to desactivate files, i dont use them i delete every month and i m not using them.. is it safe to desactivate? How can i do it ?

  The unused files should get automatically cleaned up.  You're probably writing more than 64 detail files at a time, which is generally not recommended.

> But there are lots of errors every minut... is not anyrhing i can do to fix this ? Is it posible to identify wich is the id ? I mean the client who is rejected to know witch router ?

  Use the v3.0.x branch from git.  I've pushed a fix.

  Or, use 3.0.12 when it (finally) gets released.

>   >> The problem is that your database is >> slow.  Fix that, and the messages will go >> away.
>
> Trust me the database shoudn t be slow...

  I've been doing this for 20 years.  Your database is slow.

> how to identify witch query is not attending database? I have a dedicate server with mariadb and is not really bussie ? I think
> How to identify whre is the slow?

  See your database documentation.