Freeradius + Ldap - Authorise OK but NO dynamic VLANs

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Aug 23 14:24:12 CEST 2016

On Aug 23, 2016, at 8:18 AM, Matthew Pulis <mpulis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately both cn and uid give the same result :( Was testing before
> and tried both combinations - hence the flawed paste.

  Then ask a local LDAP expert, or use a standard LDAP server, and a standard LDAP schema.  I don't think we can help you here.

  Configuring FreeRADIUS to use LDAP should be a matter of 5 minutes.

  It looks like you don't have a standard LDAP schema, and you're not an LDAP expert.  The combination makes it hard for us to help you remotely.