Not setting Auth-Type

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Aug 25 17:07:40 CEST 2016

On Aug 25, 2016, at 10:07 AM, Roberto Rios <rrios at chattanooga.gov> wrote:

  Please *read* the debug log.  All of it.

> rlm_ldap (ldap): Waiting for bind result...
> rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
> rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
> rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
> (0)  ldap : Search returned no results

  That should be easy enough to understand.

> Right now I am trying to have a working instance of radius with ldap auth,
> but , yes I will be using PEAP for wireless authentication.

  Ensure that the user is in LDAP.  Ensure that the LDAP module configuration in FreeRADIUS is correct.

  The server prints out the LDAP search strings it's using for a reason.  Please *read them*, and see if they make sense to you.

  If you're using Active Directory, use ntlm_auth to authenticate users.  See http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html