Add Check Item in PEAP MSCHAP V2 authentication process

Tim Baledorion timbaledorion at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:13:02 CEST 2016

I finally succeed in doing what i wanted to do.

I had to implement to ldap instance one for the default server, other
one for the inner-tunnel server.

For the default server, i had to filter on NET-NodeID (filter in user
section in ldap module configuration) and to reject authentication if
nothing is found (add notfound=reject in call of ldap module in
authorize section of default server configuration file)

For the inner-tunnel server i keep the ldap module configuration and the
inner tunnel unchanged.

Thanks for your support.

Tim