Redunant result=action problem

matus2 matus2 at ynet.sk
Thu Dec 1 09:40:59 CET 2016

Hello all!

I have a small issue with ldap redundancy configuration.

My goal is to set up ldap1 and ldap2 module redundancy( if first of
listed module fail) with handling return action 'userlock'.

I have followed page http://wiki.freeradius.org/config/Fail-over which
describes how to assign group RESULT=ACTION specifiers and configured
authorize section like this:

authorize {
    redundant {
        ldap1
        ldap2
        userlock = 1
    }
    if ( userlock ) {

Unfortunately I am not able to start server because of problem on line
"userlock = 1"

server inner-tunnel { # from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[170]: Entry with no value is invalid
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[48]: Errors parsing authorize section.

I am using FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.12 on CentOS version 7.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

matus2