issues with duplicate AcctUniqueId attribute values
alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 12:14:43 CET 2016
While I track down why the above is happening ....
1). Can I enable debugging in just the buffered-sql virt server ? Its a
pain running all of a server in debug mode
2). Is it possible to manually take a detail.work file and pipe it into
buffered sql offline?
3). When buffered-sql sees
rlm_sql_postgresql: Status: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR
(4) sql: rlm_sql_postgresql: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique
(4) sql: rlm_sql_postgresql: DETAIL: Key
(acctuniqueid)=(e5aa2781f1f3842a1b9e7590ce9d2ab6) already exists.
(4) sql: SQL query returned: need alt query
(4) sql: No additional queries configured
rlm_sql (sql): Released connection (3)
(4) [sql] = noop
(4) } # accounting = noop
(4) detail (/var/spool/freeradius/detail): No response to request. Will
retry in 30 seconds
it seems to block processing of subsequent statements. Any way of telling
it to skip that update log an error and move onto the next one?
More information about the Freeradius-Users