Set up /dev/null (no auth) proxy server on NULL realm

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 12:48:02 CET 2016

Hi,

> Instead of failing all users' authentication, we want to fail only in the
> case of NULL realm.
> DEFAULT realm will authenticate with a real authentication server.

NULL realm is no realm. thus you check with unlang as to whether is a realm.

my previous answer already did that.

please stop thkining about DEFALT and NULL anyway - those things are going - think instead of
what the realm looks like, what format it is and how you want it handled (you shouldnt be using
DEFAULT either ;-) )

alan